Come Join Our Team
Central is always looking for skilled and highly qualified individuals who are excited to join a fast paced company. We believe the success of the company begins with our staff and therefore we are commited to providing the training and time to enhance our staff’s performance.
We offer competitive wages, performance bonuses and health/dental benefits for all our employees. If you are interested in joining the Central team, please submit a resume by mail, fax, email or drop it off in person in Wetaskiwin.
Central is currently looking for:
The Project Administrator will primarily be responsible for providing direct administrative support to Senior Management and other members of the Project Management team. The Project Administrator acts as the first point of contact for all incoming questions, inquiries or concerns relating to Subcontractor Payment processing. Additionally, this person prepares monthly financial reports for senior management.
Job Description Includes:
· Provide direct administrative and financial services support to Senior Management and other members of the Project Management team.
· Preparation and execution of subcontractor documents
· Accurately process subcontractor progress payments for the Project Manager from monthly billings
· Reconciliation of subcontractor accounts
· Processing of trade invoices
· Assist in tracking of all project costs to ensure completion within budget
· Prepare draft reports, background documentation and research
· Preparation and analysis of project cost reports including cost accruals
· Preparation of monthly revenue forecasting including work in progress
· Knowledgeable in the use of project cost budgets and familiar with programs used in tracking actual vs budget
· Perform other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge and Skills:
· College or University degree, or an acceptable combination of education and progressively responsible experience
· General accounting experience, preferably in a construction related environment
· Previous experience in project administration.
· Computer literacy including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel and Outlook required
· Superior telephone manners and excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills to communicate with all levels of the organization
· MTO experience an asset
· Able to work with minimal supervision